Monday, June 7, 2010

John Legend.

When I listen to John Legend, I'm like damn, this guy has something to say.


...


LET DOWN YOUR GUARD - just a little


pretty, baby


I can be all you need


don't be afaid


save room for my LOVE

 ...

I want to kiss you underneath the stars

Maybe we'll go too far

We just don't care

I'd like to set off an alarm today

I urgently need you

...

Tomorrow's starting now
No more broken promises

We can conquer hate

...

Don't you worry 'bout a thing

...

Let's hold hands
Like the young romance
Let's first kiss like the moment we first did
Can we make love
Like way back in the day?

Heaven only knows

...

 We fight to stay alive

We're holding on to when
We used to dare to dream

Yes, we still believe
...

Girl I'm in love with you
This ain't the honeymoon
Past the infatuation phase
Right in the thick of love
At times we get sick of love
It seems like we argue everyday

I know I misbehaved
And you made your mistakes
And we both still got room left to grow
And though love sometimes hurts
I still put you first
And we'll make this thing work
But I think we should take it slow


WE'RE JUST ORDINARY PEOPLE

WE DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Ciao. I long to be foreign.

I hope you enjoy perusing my blog. I just started it recently...it will be awhile before I truly reach blogger status.

I am obsessed with the world. Welcome to my perspective on it.