Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Read this, listen to this.

Right now I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larson. I know pretty much everyone is reading it, but hey, might as well join the band-wagon. It's kind of satisfying to be a follower sometimes. I'm about halfway through and it's been incredibly interesting thus far. It's an intelligent thriller- definitely worth reading this summer. 


. . . 


How are you feeling at this very moment? Actually, I really don't care. But you should listen to Stereomood.com 
This site is engineered to create playlists appropriate for whatever mood you are in. Feeling depressed and loathsome? They have some disturbingly dark tracks just for you. Happy and high off life? You too. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Ciao. I long to be foreign.

I hope you enjoy perusing my blog. I just started it recently...it will be awhile before I truly reach blogger status.

I am obsessed with the world. Welcome to my perspective on it.