Monday, June 7, 2010

Spring & Summer

Polished. Overalls. Clogs. Vintage detail. Jean. Crochet. White. Feminine. Rompers. Pastel. Corset. 











The unfortunate trend has taken a turn. TopShop clogs feature high heels with edgy detailing- exactly what is needed to take this style from a disturbing shire-like resemblance to substantial fashion. 
Take a chance. 







Take a break from black. Let your body breathe with loose summer dresses and tops. 














Crop tops: absolutely adorable...50% of the time
(this style is not applicable to all women)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Ciao. I long to be foreign.

I hope you enjoy perusing my blog. I just started it recently...it will be awhile before I truly reach blogger status.

I am obsessed with the world. Welcome to my perspective on it.