Saturday, July 3, 2010

PRABAL GURUNG.

PRABALGURUNG.COM



Probably my favorite piece. Who knew ruffles could be this beautiful? WOW. 



I would give anything to wear this piece on the right. Feminine, edgy, so modern. Job well done X10.


To watchers of The City, this one may look familiar. To watch the latest episode, which features designer Prabal Gurung, click here


Prabal Gurung began his fashion career in Delhi, India. In 1999 he moved to New York, where he interned for Donna Karan. He achieved the "Best Designer" title at Parson's School of Design. After working with several designers and gaining much invaluable experience, he launched his own line, PAUL GURUNG

And thank God for that!

1 comment:

  1. FAB post, I LOVE your blog :D
    My favourite has to be the same as yours haha but I love them all :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Ciao. I long to be foreign.

I hope you enjoy perusing my blog. I just started it recently...it will be awhile before I truly reach blogger status.

I am obsessed with the world. Welcome to my perspective on it.